Tuesday, June 14, 2011

STEP Eiken Writer, Editor, Consultant Interview

Interview Here

http://careercenter.ecentral.jp/ja/2011/05/31/%E3%81%A8%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8A%E3%81%AE%E5%9B%BD%E9%9A%9B%E4%BA%BA%EF%BC%9A%E8%8B%B1%E8%AA%9E%E6%95%99%E8%82%B2%E6%A5%AD%E7%95%8C%EF%BC%9A%E8%8B%B1%E6%A4%9C%E3%81%A7%E6%B4%BB%E8%BA%8D%E3%81%95%E3%82%8C\/


It's an interesting interview (in Japanese), and not very hard to understand if you have studied some Japanese and know enough kanji. It was a good review for me. It's inspirational to see the possibilities if you have experience teaching in Japan and the other complementing editing, writing, and liaison qualifications, a good reputation and good references. I'd love to do something like that in the future.

The past few weeks were difficult because the job I thought was going to work out just dropped me after being completely silent for a few months. Lesson learned: silence = close but no cigar. But I picked myself up and applied for some more things and returned to other promising leads. Tonight's phone is for a school near my husbands' parents home in Korea. Getting experience there while reconnecting with family can only be a win-win situation.

When water is trapped it must find a new path. Or else it will get all stagnant, slimy, and full of algae. I apologize if that was cheesy.

The Teach ESL in Korea site I posted a link to a few blogs back is a really great resource for jobs in Korea. They've been very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment