Monday, September 30, 2013

At my Favorite Sushi





Bicycle in perfect fall lighting. 
My favorite sushi restaurant.
My students laughed at me because it was expensive, because double nigiri and sushi plates are not a dollar a plate. Actually, compared to American prices its cheap. And, when I go there I spent about 10 dollars. When I went to the cheap place, I spent the same amount because the fish to rice ratio was terrible. Also, they do not have my favorites at the cheap restaurants.

Anyway, I patted my belly and told my students that everything I own is cheap, and well, at least my belly and my body is expensive. This gave them all a good laugh and they sent me messages following up asking me if I ate my fill. They are cute. Those were adults, by the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment