Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One More Girl Documentary Will Be Made!

http://www.prlog.org/11435516-funded-one-more-girl-exposing-the-other-side-of-mercks-one-less-hpv-campaign.html

The PR Release link is above.

People believe enough in the "anecdotal evidence" to back this film. So if you are a mother, or a daughter, or a woman affected by this vaccine they are now looking for females to show in the documentary. I would, although my own experience is with only one dose of the vaccine and my side effects relatively mild. Thank goodness I realized something was rotten with the vaccine and didn't accept any subsequent doses. I hope girls will continue to refuse this vaccine and/or subsequent doses if they are experiencing side effects so they do not have to experience what the worst affected have.

I'm looking forward to the documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment