Monday, May 30, 2011

Nickelodeon Nostalgia: Rocko's Modern Life


Rocko's Surreal Life by *grungepuppy on deviantART

I guess I'm starting to get so old that I can document the 90s as if they are some sort of far of time. They do feel a bit far off when I come in touch with the television shows that shaped me into... the lovely person I am today :P

Well today I guess I'll give you all a blast of the past, Rocko's Modern Life. Just for those who fondly remember Rocko, Spunky, Heifer, and the promise of a job at Conglomo before Conglomo jumped ship and swam to the overseas markets.

Hopefully it makes people who were a kid during that time feel a little warm and fuzzy. What happened to programming for young people today? Is it massively lower in quality, or is that just me? No shows like these have come on the scene since Spongebob at the beginning of the new millennium.

No comments:

Post a Comment