Thursday, January 20, 2011

One More Girl


Project focusing on the negative effects of Gardasil:

THEY ARE CURRENTLY FUNDRAISING to make a DOCUMENTARY FILM: (yay)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1995527181/one-more-girl-documentary

They're fundraising and need a certain amount by April in order to get the movie made. I say one less shot of Gardasil and One MORE girl. Thank goodness I'm on the mend. Must be forever grateful because I never know when the horrible feelins will come back. I'll probably try to donate some. Why not donate an hour's pay... maybe it can save another girl all the hours I spent suffering. Compared to some I've hardly had it half bad. But the point is that it's preventable and young girls who did not ask for this are being willingly subjected to the roulette of whether they will be one of the millions who are unaffected, or if they will experience the negative effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment