Monday, November 8, 2010

11/09/2010

Well. Tough tough week and weekend. Had a day off but then everything came back in force when my parents came down to visit and help out. I'm going to try the route of treating this as an anxiety problem because the only thing that helps my symptoms right now is Ativan. We'll try something longterm with 5-HTP instead of Celexa... which I think contributed to visual decline. Hopefully in a few days, a week, or a few weeks. I just want the symptoms to go away so that I don't have to worry about them.
Tonight is homework for Japanese class. Bummer that the site we have to go to to listen to listening files isn't working on the computers at my house. So I'll keep myself occupied with working on that. At least I finally found something with the ability to knock me out so I can get some sleep. and when I have good sleep, I have no night sweats. Win for weeks from now the 5-HTP will help control the anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment