Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Understanding

So, in my opinion, dysautonomia is a symptom. It's got lots of faces. The vaccines I received near graduation, I believe, were definitely precipitous of the issues-- resulting now in Chronic Fatigue Immunodeficiency (which is undiagnosed... although my Dr. is starting to mention that these problems sound like fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue... thus the attempts to balance neurotransmitters)

Neurotransmitters at ideal levels can help the sympathetic nervous system symptoms I'm having, and a Dr. Perrin who works with ME/CFS patients in England describes this quite clearly in these videos on Youtube. If you're interested, check them out (not sure who would be interested exactly, just throwing it out there)

Today is just "ok", raked some leaves, doing homework (well enough to do those things) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qVMTMdVS_s&feature=related

So knock yourselves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment