Sunday, November 21, 2010

Busy-ish and Some Treats

I guess I have been improving this week. There was only one night where I really had trouble getting to sleep... magnesium and taurine help a lot. I found an interesting article about how you need magnesium in order for vitamin-D to be properly converted into an active and useful form for the body. If not one might feel some side effects from taking it... which might explain why I always feel a little more anxious when I take vitamin D, possibly because I don't have enough magnesium... I don't have the link handy now but a simple google search turned it up.

Otherwise... it's the usual, school, knitting, and I went back to the Korean restaurant with a friend last night and we did karaoke. It's a little expensive but I understand every place has their upkeep costs and it was pretty fun. They had all the Japanese and English songs that I was interested in singing. I guess I've got to learn some Korean songs too to round it out a bit. If only I were a little better at singing.

I wanted to post some pictures of the knit scarves I've made throughout the summer and this fall as well as some enchiladas that I made tonight, but that will have to wait for another night. I'm feeling really tired... probably all the sleepless nights catching up with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment